Monday, February 14, 2011

Pork Spare Ribs

I have never made ribs in my life, they always seemed too time consuming... not anymore! They were so tender and tasty, they seriously fell off the bone! It was the perfect Valentine dinner.
I definitely recommend these babies!

*Approx. 3 pounds of Pork Spare Ribs

*2 Tablespoons olive oil

*Seasoning salt

*onion powder

*fresh garlic

*your favorite BBQ sauce


Set your pressure cooker to brown. Cut the ribs into 3 rib sections. Season with onion powder and seasoning salt. Throw garlic and Olive oil in pressure cooker then place rib sections in pressure cooker to brown. You may have to rotate browning rib sections if your pressure cooker is not large enough to do them all at the same time. Once they are all browned, pour your BBQ sauce on top of the ribs. Check your manual for cooking times. I cooked mine for 28 minutes on high pressure. I let them release pressure naturally while I fixed all the side dishes.

Serve and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment